After nine months of hard work, I’m finally done! The long-awaited revision of the IT Governance, Risk and Controls (IT GRC) course is here. I have completely revised, updated and enhanced the course and I am making it available to all alumni of the Indiana University Kelley School of Business MSIS Program.
This year the course materials are free to current students so we can road test the platform and the new course materials. To subsidize the cost of the materials, course development and hosting, I am opening the course up to alumni so they can get access to the latest library of materials. It’s a great way to get involved in the class and connect with students on campus. In the course you will find toolkits and templates, lectures, readings, cases, forums/discussions and videos for the low low price of $55 for one calendar year of access. WHAT A DEAL! Current students would also love to hear your perspective on the topics we cover in class, share career advice, and discuss insights you want to share.
To get started:
- Go to classactive.com/classroom
- Click “Create New Account” (or click here)
- Complete the form and the registration process
- Confirm your account by clicking the link sent to your email address
- Once your account has been confirmed, click the following link
Note: you can also navigate to the course by going to View Course Catalog → Indiana University → Kelley School of Business → Information Technology → IU MSIS IT Governance, Risk and Controls (IT GRC)
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the button that says “Send Payment via PayPal”
- Complete the transaction and you should then get access to the course
Head over to support if you have any problems. I hope you enjoy the material and thank you for your support!
– Justin Greis